1. Before seeking admission for his/her ward in the school, guardian is expected to go through the various rules given in the school prospectus.
2. Eligibility for admission to Nursery class is between 2 years 6 months to 3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the concerned academic year.
3. Students coming from other institutions will be required to appear in a pre-admission test and will be placed in the standard most suitable to their attainments as assessed by the Principal.
4. Parents/Guardians must produce Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation in order to get admission in Kindergarten. For admission to primary and higher classes, it is compulsory for the students to submit a Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate from school last attended along with mark sheet/progress report card.
5. Candidates who come from Educational Boards other than CBSE, must have their School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the Board authorities from which they migrate.
6. All the particulars of a child are to be filled by the parents correctly.
7. Date of Birth mentioned in the admission form must tally with the D.O.B certificate.
8. The management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate.
9. Registration does not guarantee admission. You will be intimated about the date, timing for verification of documents through phone and e-mail id of the parents if admission is granted.
10. Parents must bring original documents for verification at the time of admission.